Enhydra has a wealth of knowledge in upstream oil industry processes. However, our main focus and our greatest areas of expertise lie with Produced Water Treatment, Water Injection Systems and Sand Handling Systems. Our understanding of the upstream process from well to product transport allows Enhydra to offer a fully integrated and holistic approach to solving your Produced Water and Water Injection challenges.
Recognized internationally as employing some of the world’s leading authorities in Produced Water treatment and Water Injection Systems, Enhydra is able to provide the latest information and guidelines on key issues such as conceptual design, production optimization, peer review, produced water troubleshooting, system studies and upgrades.
The consultancy services provided by Enhydra can be applied at any stage of the continuous life cycle of an oilfield in any manner to suit your company. We can either provide a completely independent service working out of our own offices, or act as an integrated part of a larger in-house team.
In addition to performing detailed design, our engineers can also manage large multi-disciplined teams of engineers all while working to and managing strict budgets and tight deadlines.
Our capability includes, but is not limited to the following activities:
- Feasibility and FEED Studies
- Preparation of Equipment Specification
- Project Engineering Design
- Third Party Design Reviews
- HAZOP Studies
Enhydra has the capability of providing a wide range of engineering services including:
- How to meet the latest legislation with existing or new equipment
- Process plant cost estimation
- Preparation of technical specifications
- Detailed optimisation of system design
- Independent design reviews and risk assessments
- P&ID – Design, drafting, review and optimisation
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Equipment sizing and detailed design including specification of internals design, nozzle locations, level positions, vent and drain points.
- Equipment datasheets
- Prepare process and equipment design specifications
- Prepare/Upgrade Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- Perform detailed studies on existing installations and advise on optimisation, upgrade and expansion